Corporate Social Responsibility
The companies of Llopis Group are involved in society.
Not only in respect of employment and the economic resources developed, but also by direct actions aimed at the society in which we live.
In LLOPIS, we are members of Sedex. Sedex is a non-profit organisation focused on boosting improvements in business practices regarding ethics and responsibility of its supply chains around the world.
We carry out external audits of the 5 SMETA principles that are published later in the Sedex platform so that our customers can have access to it.
In LLOPIS we have introduced an internal code of conduct for employees and suppliers based on: 1. Fundamental ethical principles. 2. Internal privacy policies. 3. Internal regulation about the use of technological tools.
• Internal Environmental Policy
• Development of the plantations with an efficient use of natural resources, such as water and energy.
• We maintain the hybrid footprint on the farms.
• Use of the latest agricultural technologies for a more efficient use of water.
• We implement policies regarding the conservation of biodiversity in the cultivated area.
Almond trees are one of the most attractive crops since they offer a bigger economic return than other types of crops. Proyecto Tierra is born as a consequence of the new requirements of food markets, which compel us to keep under review our production, from its origin until it gets to the consumer. Almendras Llopis intends that the farmer becomes a central figure in the chain between the production and the consumer, taking profit of the new circumstance of the market, turning his almond crops into a profitable business.